Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our little helper

Cody has always loved the vacuum! Quite often Cody will come get me or Jason until we follow him to the closet where the vacuum is kept and then he signs please until we open then door. He also has toys in this closet but ignores the toys and goes straight to the vacuum and begs (his is polite way of signing please and saying "ease, ease, ease") until we either give in or say no, which usually ends in a sad little boy. I bought him a little toy vacuum which he does enjoy...but not as much as the real thing! This particular day Cody was able to talk his daddy into bringing out the vacuum and he pushed his little vacuum right beside him the whole time.
I'm not even kidding when I say vacuuming make his day! He gets all excited and runs in circles in complete joy! Too funny!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Just let him get a little bigger and then he can use the real vacuum! Ryder always has loved to vacuum too and now I give him the big one and show him just where I need things swept up! It is S-weet!

    ReplyDelete