Friday, January 4, 2013

Our Christmas

We spent two days visiting our extended family at the Ranch. My grandmother hosts all of us every other Christmas Eve and we had fun all being together.  Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures.  We drove home late Christmas Eve so we could be at our house Christmas morning. We put Cody to bed and set out his presents. We always say he gets 3 gifts from us but this year he had a couple more little things. 
His "stuffed" stocking!
Playing with his new Mickey car wash.
We got this train for around the Christmas tree and he played with it for hours! It has a remote control and he could work it on his own....unless it fell off the track.
My mom put this Santa out in our house as we were growing up.  I asked her if I could have it for my house this year.  Cody and any other little visitor we had loved it. 
This is my favorite Christmas decoration that my mom gave us as a wedding gift. She keeps adding to it and I love it so much I keep it out all year!
We enjoyed a quiet white Christmas just the 3 of us! Sadly, we all got colds but we were thankful for the time off work to be home together!

No comments:

Post a Comment