Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Boy

I read a quote that says "there's this boy who stole my heart...he calls me mom!" There are no truer words. He made me a mom and because of that my life will never be the same and neither will my heart. I have enjoyed every minute of our summer together...(with his baby sister) while I am on maternity leave. I think we will both miss each other A LOT when preschool starts again and I go back to work. I am so proud at how he has adjusted to his new sister and how sweet and tender he is with her. He melts my heart and watching him with Karis is the sweetest thing I could ever have imagined. He is my boy and I love him to the moon and back! 
I promise Karis pictures will come soon...there's just too many to sort through and I am trying to narrow it down. :)

1 comment: