Insight for Living (where I have worked for 12 years) features a video each month and for November they needed to borrow a few kids...and Cody was one of them! I love it!
A few things from this video shoot...
- After a few takes he said he wasn't thirsty anymore...but had to pretend he was.
- He had to pretend the water fountain was too tall and that he couldn't reach.
- He loved when he got to be silly with the other kids.
- One of his favorite friends Hudson (the other blond) is in the video too and they had fun being goofy together
- In between shooting he got to take breaks and play with all the tubs of toys used at the preschool...which featured rescue vehicles. He was a happy boy!
- He could have cared less about the candy bribes.
- He loved watching the final video!