Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter in Seymour

My mom, sister (Kristin), nephew (Parker), Cody and I went to see our relatives on my mom's side in Seymour, Texas. It's about a 3 hour drive from Dallas and the 5 of us packed into my moms car and took a road trip for Easter. I was sad to leave Jason behind but he had responsibility at church on Sunday....and enjoyed 2 days alone! :) Saturday night we had dinner at my grandparents ranch. And on Sunday we had a wonderful Easter lunch at my Aunt and Uncle's house. It was great to see everyone and get to spend time with my grandparents as well. They enjoyed getting to see their great grandsons. We had a wonderful weekend.
This is Cody after he pulled up on the coffee table and found a marshmellow chick.
Pawpaw, Mimi and Parker Bubbie and Parker
My super cute newphew (he's 7 months younger than Cody)
Me, Mimi, Mom, Cody, Kristin and Parker
I love the boys in their matching Easter outfits from my mom.
Cody and Bubbie
Getting Cody to look at the camera is a difficult task these days.
My sister and Parker
Cody loved this little rabbit that I put in his Easter basket.
He's been sticking out his tongue lately.
Our handsome boy!
Cody and my Uncle John (my mom's younger brother)
He loved pulling up on the fireplace....
A little lamb from my mom....he is not gentle with it and loves to attack it.
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. So many cute pictures!! I missed seeing him in his Easter outfit-it's sooo cute! They definitely look alike so that means Cody looks like you no matter how much he also looks like Jason...

    His Easter basket turned out really cute too-like I said, so many cute pictures! I love seeing your mom with the babies-you can tell it just makes her so happy. So fun to see you yesterday in Target-thanks for the moral support during Charlie's meltdown. I gotta get that girl under control ;0

    ReplyDelete