Friday, June 7, 2013

Cody and Daddy day at the Ranger's Game

 
The church staff spent the day at the Ranger's game and Cody got to go! A few months ago Jason asked if I cared if he took Cody with him so I could have the day with Karis (who was 1 week). Of course, I didn't mind and I couldn't have been happier for them to have a day together! And I got the day to nap and snuggle our baby!
Cody could not have been more excited! I gave him the choice of a blue shirt or red shirt from his closet and he chose blue because that's what Daddy was wearing.
Our friend, Condall, took Cody to buy a Ranger's t-shirt and they came back with a t-shirt, baseball cap and a baseball! They also wandered the stadium and played in the kid play area! I'm not sure who had more fun!
One tired boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment