Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WooHoo!!

We have been excited for this new CD to come out!! And I'm going to get it for us on my lunch break (I work on Tuesdays and Thursdays)!! In our house we have to have 2 copies because each of us wants it in our car. After today we'll have 2 complete sets of all David Crowder's CD's! "Stars" on his Illuminate CD is still my absolute favorite song by him so we'll see if there will be a new favorite on this new release! We are going to the concert at the end of Ocotber and I can't wait!! If you haven't seen DCB in concert, you should, they are so much fun!! ** Update: Mission accomplished! CD's purchased! And it's the first day of fall, a nice cool (63 degrees) afternoon and we have youth group tonight! Yay! What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment