Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Everything!

I have had my eye on this "Happy Everything" plate for a long time but it's just not something you buy yourself! There is a cute, little, packed full of treasures, (spendy) gift shop right next door to the Tom Thumb that I shop at all the time and every time I go I stare through the window and drool over this plate. Guess what?? Jason, my sweet, amazing (and not just because he got me this plate, he really is awesome!) hubby, surprised me with it this weekend! I change out the attachments at the top for the season, holiday or occasion! He got me the next couple holidays coming up and I'll keep collecting them! I just love it!
There is an assortment of attachments...here are a few! I can't wait to collect them all.
It's the little things that excite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment