Friday, August 12, 2011

Alaska - Scenic Sailing Day

Holland America: Westerdam was our home for the week!
Jason and Randy taking in the scenic sailing!
 This is how Cody enjoyed sailing! Our balcony was perfect for him to play. Our room was next door to Jason's parent's room.  We had an adjoining door inside and opened our balcony to make one big area for us to enjoy all together. Cody would bring his cars out and push them up and down the edge.
 Cody had his own paparazzi traveling with us and his grandparents!  And thanks to them I was able to get some good pictures of this years trip!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word that picture of him sitting with his feet up is the funniest and cutest picture ever!!!! I want that picture! Love all of the pictures but that one is just priceless! And I double love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I love all of the pictures! Cody is turning into such a little man! Your Blog looks amazing! Now I'm on a mission to have mine made-over!

    ReplyDelete