Saturday, January 25, 2014

December Fun

 Cody was so much fun helping us decorate the tree this year! All the ornaments he hung were all clumped together in one spot and it made me happy every time I looked at them.
 
 I love that we have a new member of our family this Christmas!! Our sweet baby girl's first Christmas.
Karis loved to sit and watch the train go around the tree.
And play with ornaments...
 Northpark mall has always been our favorite at Christmas time. It's a tradition for us to go see the trains and scrooge and this year we went 3 times.
 Cody loved to get the toy magazines in the mail and circle his "wish list".  He was so funny...when I told him he wouldn't get everything on his list he started saying "can I put this on my list for NEXT Christmas?" We thought it was sweet that he even circled things he thought Karis would want.
 Making Christmas Cookies
We enjoyed his little Christmas musical at his preschool. He gets so shy up on stage but is so proud when he is finished.  He always asks us "did I do good".
 This is Benji!  My mom took Parker and Cody to Build-a-Bear as part of their Christmas and Cody wanted a dog and picked out his name all on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment