Monday, May 4, 2009

10 days left!

So, unless the baby decides to make an early appearance we have 10 days left! He is officially due May 14th! I can hardly believe that it's come so quickly! I have had a really easy pregnany. However, the last several weeks I have definately become more uncomfortable. I have swollen feet and legs, developed carpal tunnel symdrome, restless leg syndrome and sleepless nights. But other than that I truly can't complain. I have no stretch marks! I have had to slow life down a lot, sit with my feet up, take naps when I am exhausted and enjoy being pampered and served by my husband. I am completely wasted after an 8 hour work day, but will continue to work up until he comes.

4 comments:

  1. Cute shirt! Love seeing pictures...we will look back at these one day and say, "no wonder we were uncomfortable!" I keep thinking it's still totally possible they will share a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Enjoy these last few days b/c they will be over quickly. Enjoy every flutter, kick, or punch. Keep us posted! Love, Audra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I guess you have just a week left now...how awesome that you and Mary will have babies so close! Hang in there, it only gets better from here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great- excited to see your post with your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete