Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!

....that's what his shirt says! And we believe it's true. Ha! Here's our little pumpkin enjoying playing in the candy while we wait for the trick or treaters. Cody was absolutely adorable and having so much fun dumping out the candy and playing in the tootsie pops! I sat the bucket next to him for a casual pic and it turned into about an hour of fun. He dove right in the bucket and proceded to dump out the candy and roll around and play in them. Yes, I watched him carefully because of the sticks. I was so surprised that he could hold the bucket and maneuver it enough to dump out the contents. Not too long after this Cody went to bed and I sat outside talking to my neighbor and handing out candy, Cody slept through it all (doorbell, excited trick or treaters and everything) and Jason enjoyed relaxing and watching tv. Next year will be fun to dress him up!"Hey, Mom! Am I too little for a sucker...or two?" "I'll just help myself to what's in this bucket...the colors are pretty!"

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how he's up to his elbows in tootsie pops... super cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! It's funny the things they do and learn from. Lyndon loved to lay on the floor and make the door more this way and that. At the time of course I wondered 'is this normal?' They are always curious and exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! My favorite photo is the one in which he has one hand in the basket of tootsie pops. It's a funny thing about that basket; did you by chance get it from your Mom? It looks exactly like one she used to have!

    ReplyDelete