Sunday, August 2, 2009

Joy and Cody

I mentioned before that one of my best friends, Mary and I were pregnant together...literally due 5 days apart. Everytime we are together with the babies one of them is eating or sleeping or crying and we haven't gotten a picture of them together yet. We went over to Mary's house for a play date last Friday and decided to take a picture. Joy is 2 weeks older than Cody. Joy was early and Cody was late. Funny thing is Cody was born on Mary's due date (and another one of my best friends, Ashley's, birthday)! Hard to believe they are already 3 months old. Mary and I were not looking good enough to be in the picture with the babies. They were fine until we sat them on the couch next to each other.... Someday they will like playing together!

No comments:

Post a Comment