Cody is just now starting to wear 3 month clothes. If it says 3-6 months it's still too big but if it says 3 months its a closer fit. 0-3 month outfits still fit him but he's definately outgrown newborn things. He's still in size 1 diaper. He drinks 4 ounces every 3 to 3 1/2 hours. He is sleeping about 4 to 5 hour stretches but we are going to start working on increasing that a little bit. :)
He weighs 11 pounds 12 ounces (50%-75%)
He is 23 inches long (70%)
Things about Cody during his 2nd month....
- His nicknames are either "smiley", "buddy" or "little buddy".
- He doesn't really like riding in the car unless someone is in the back seat keeping him company. So, we found a couple toys to attach to his carseat and that definately helped. He loves looking at the lights and colors on the toys and it definately distracts him.
- He only likes taking the paci sometimes. Usually when he's really tired.
- He loves to suck on his hand/fist/fingers. He doesn't get the whole thing in his mouth but usually makes a fist and brings it to his mouth and sucks.
- I love that he'll stop crying completely if I pick him up. I can usually calm him down instantly (unless he's uncomfortable from gas).
- He has the biggest blue eyes and is always so alert and watching the world around him.
- He's started sleeping in his room! He still sleeps in the pack n play for a couple different reasons but will soon move to his bed.
- He sleeps on his tummy and is so cute when he pulls his feet under him and sticks his bottom up. Sometimes he crosses his ankles as well.
- We started giving him baths in the bathtub and he loves it! He has a little raft that he lays on and he will lay there and smile away while we are rinsing him. However, he doesn't like the cold air when we take him out.
- He just started getting real tears in his eyes when he cries. They don't come all the time but when they do it's so sad to see. :)
- He blows bubbles and smiles like he knows what he's doing.
- He will stick his tongue out and copy us if we stick ours out.
- He sneezes in two's and scrunches his whole face up.
- He'll focus on the TV when it's on whether its muted or not. I think he likes the colors.
- He plays on his play mat. He'll lay on his back looking up at the toy for a good 20-30 minutes and is so surprised when he is moving his arms or kicking his legs and touches one of the hanging toys.
- He sits in his bumbo. He LOVES this! He likes to be able to look around. His neck is strong enough. However, after about 10 minutes he gets tired of holding his head up so we don't let him sit in it for too long.
- He likes to watch the mobile while laying in his crib.
- He comes into our bed in the morning and will smile and "talk" to us for a good 30 minutes. It's a fun way to start the day.